Bigger Eye, Even From Swelling - Carmichael, CA

My surgery was done 8 yrs ago at Mercy San Juan on...

My surgery was done 8 yrs ago at Mercy San Juan on Coyle. I also had neck/lower face/eyelids. My right lower lid was hanging but Dr. Toft said I looked great. I asked" Don't you think this is wrong?" He said maybe we should tape it. I had a pencil sized lump on the right side of my neck from ear to chin. I was told it was part of the swelling. On my second to last visit, the swelling went down and the pencil shape had translated into a band(chicken neck). I asked...what about this skin on my neck. He said,"Your neck will come back". I just thought 4000.00 would last me longer than a few weeks. I have one eye bigger than the other now and after the swelling went down I had chicken neck again. Other than that, I still looked better than I did before the surgery.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the results you were hoping for. That is always a disappointing feeling. If its not too late you might want to consider going back for your last appointment. I can understand why you would feel upset, but perhaps more healing was done if it still wasn't looking the way you felt it should he would be open to discussing that with you??

Of course if you don't feel comfortable going to him you could consider seeking a second opinion from another doctor.

Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Toft was rated as one of the best plastic surgeons. I loved his staff and they seemed to love him. I was unsettled by the fact that he could look right at me and say "great" when I had a lower lid sagging and a neck sagging. It felt like he was butt covering and I was too angry to go back for my last appointment.