Bigger Eye, Even From Swelling - Carmichael, CA

My surgery was done 8 yrs ago at Mercy San Juan on...

My surgery was done 8 yrs ago at Mercy San Juan on Coyle. I also had neck/lower face/eyelids. My right lower lid was hanging but Dr. Toft said I looked great. I asked" Don't you think this is wrong?" He said maybe we should tape it. I had a pencil sized lump on the right side of my neck from ear to chin. I was told it was part of the swelling. On my second to last visit, the swelling went down and the pencil shape had translated into a band(chicken neck). I asked...what about this skin on my neck. He said,"Your neck will come back". I just thought 4000.00 would last me longer than a few weeks. I have one eye bigger than the other now and after the swelling went down I had chicken neck again. Other than that, I still looked better than I did before the surgery.

Roseville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Toft was rated as one of the best plastic surgeons. I loved his staff and they seemed to love him. I was unsettled by the fact that he could look right at me and say "great" when I had a lower lid sagging and a neck sagging. It felt like he was butt covering and I was too angry to go back for my last appointment.