Breast Augmentation

If you are looking to have a breast augmentation; ...

If you are looking to have a breast augmentation; I would encourage you to look elsewhere other than Dr. Semlacher. He is arrogant, apathetic, has poor communication skills, does not take the time to really understand his patients needs and desires.
I recently went to him and had a suboptimal result which should have been apparent during the procedure. He then offered up some alternatives to fix the problem. Instead of taking responsibility for his shortcomings he said I could gain weight (since it was my fault I have always been thin), get alloderm (pig skin) and/or he could do fat injections into the breast. I denied these alternatives. He went back in to place a different implant style and asked the entire staff which implant looked best instead of using his own judgement/expertise to make the decision, isn't he the Plastic Surgeon?
Again, poor communication with another suboptimal result second time around. Do not waste your time or money.

Breast Augmentation update

Dr. Semlacher has chosen to work with me and make my experience much better. He did the right thing in the end and made an unhappy experience a more positive one.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon