A Little Goes a Long Way - Carmel, NY

I had been reading about Botox for a few months...

I had been reading about Botox for a few months now and I decided to go for a consultation. I am only 27 but work long shifts and overnight so I have been watching a crease form between my brows. I didn't want my face to be frozen so I made that very clear, I am also an orthopedic specialist so I am very well aware of the side effects and what should be expected. I had 30 units injected (3 syringes 10 each) and placed gently on each brow and in between. I followed meticulous after care for fear of migration of the product. Day by day the results are visible and obviously it is difficult to make angry eyebrow face as I like to call it. I didn't tell anyone really and no one has said much so it's not noticeable to others but to me it's perfect!

Angry face!  Love it- that is a great way to describe it.  Sounds like everything is going really well with your first Botox experience.  Let us know how long it lasts for you and if you experience any other changes.  Thanks for sharing!

Henry Rojas MD

Excellent and honest consultation. The procedure took about 3 minutes with no bruising or issues. A female associate is present to assist with any discomfort or stress.