Was Looking a Bit Tired.... - Carmel, IN

I looked in the mirror and saw 'tired'. I don't...

I looked in the mirror and saw 'tired'. I don't mind so much that I am getting older, but what I did mind was the 'worn out look' that I felt I had. I am an RN and work long hours and deal with a lot of issues with patients and there families, like emotions, illness and death. I think it takes a toll to do this everyday though I wouldn't change what I do for anything!!
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

This was my second procedure at Dr. Winslow's office (the first was cheek implants). She is not just a wonderful surgeon, but an artist as well, or I would have never gone back. I think it takes not only education, but also creativity to be able to operate on someones face and put it back together again without making them look like someone or something else. I reviewed many doctors and their credentials while considering plastic surgery, but when I came across Dr. Winslow's impressive resume, and then met with her I knew she was the one. I had the mini facelift procedure about 2 weeks ago and I am already very pleased. Yes, there is still some minimal swelling and bruising but that is to be expected and the bruising is easily covered with sunglasses. What's wonderful is I don't look tired anymore!! I love what she was able to accomplish and it will only get better with each passing day. I don't want to end this review without also including the staff which are also top notch and very responsive to whatever the need may be. I don't have one complaint or regret and will definitely go back to Dr. Winslow for my 'tweaks' as I can't imagine allowing anyone else to do facial surgery on me!