Liposuction Results from Under my Chin, Belly, Love Handles and Bra Roll - Carmel, IN

At the age of 38 I had a baby gained 80lbs worked...

At the age of 38 I had a baby gained 80lbs worked out out the gym for 2yrs ate right lost 50lbs decided to seek professional advice from Dr. Barry Eppley! After a consolation He was straight forward with what he could do to help my weight loss journey I thought I would have to have a tummy tuck and Dr. Eppley said NO tummy tuck I had fat that need removed that the gym couldn't do form me!

I had liposuction on my belly, love handles, under my chin and bra roll with no scaring! Thank god I saw Dr, Eppley another Dr. might of done a tummy tuck because that was what I thought I needed! Dr. Barry Eppley changed my life! The weight is gone I have more energy to chase after my 3yr old my knees don't hurt from all the weight! I am forever grateful to you Dr. Eppley!

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barry Eppley EXCELLENT surgeon! His staff is amazing and professional! I felt like part of the family! The positive impact changed my life! Thank you Dr. Eppley and Staff for your hard work and dedication you put into changing peoples lives!

I don't know if you still check this but I'm wondering if you are still happy with your results. I'm considering consulting with him about having lipo on my abdomin and love handles

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out well for you!

Yes thank you very happy with Dr. Eppley work! Looking forward to a breast reduction this winter!