Liposuction Results from Under my Chin, Belly, Love Handles and Bra Roll - Carmel, IN

At the age of 38 I had a baby gained 80lbs worked...

At the age of 38 I had a baby gained 80lbs worked out out the gym for 2yrs ate right lost 50lbs decided to seek professional advice from Dr. Barry Eppley! After a consolation He was straight forward with what he could do to help my weight loss journey I thought I would have to have a tummy tuck and Dr. Eppley said NO tummy tuck I had fat that need removed that the gym couldn't do form me!

I had liposuction on my belly, love handles, under my chin and bra roll with no scaring! Thank god I saw Dr, Eppley another Dr. might of done a tummy tuck because that was what I thought I needed! Dr. Barry Eppley changed my life! The weight is gone I have more energy to chase after my 3yr old my knees don't hurt from all the weight! I am forever grateful to you Dr. Eppley!

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Barry Eppley EXCELLENT surgeon! His staff is amazing and professional! I felt like part of the family! The positive impact changed my life! Thank you Dr. Eppley and Staff for your hard work and dedication you put into changing peoples lives!