Tired of Being Embarrassed by Large Labia - Carmel, IN

I knew I was going to get labiaplasty one day. I...

I knew I was going to get labiaplasty one day. I saved for a long time, which in turn gave me a chance to do over a year of research. After many consultations with surgeons here in Indianapolis, I chose Dr. Fata. He is double board certified and his reviews are MANY and all OUTSTANDING. Upon my first consultation at his center, I was confident I had made the right choice. Himself, and his staff were down to earth and honest. I booked my procedure and never looked back. Dr. FATA performs the modified wedge, or alter v. I wanted this technique due to a need to create a natural appearance. I didn't want it noticeable as with the trim technique. Although done women prefer this method. Dr. Fata has experience with both, and friending upon your own unique anatomy will help guide you to the best technique for you. I'm three weeks post op now, and couldn't be happier. My experience at the surgery center was amazing. I chose twilight anesthesia.. Another awesome choice! I had very little bleeding and minimal
Pain for two days. I was back to work on day three. I will continue to post my progress. My recovery has been uneventful and the doctor and staff have far exceeded my expectations!! Do your homework ladies! If your here in Indy, save yourself time and choose Dr. Fata.
Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon

DR. FATA IS AN AMAZING SURGEON!! He is kind and gentle and Gods gift to him were his hands and artistic ability. He does all of his follow ups personally and is there every step of the way. I love him and his staff and am thrilled with my outcome. The OR staff during my surgery were in awe of Dr. Fata, and amazed by his talent and end result he performed on me that day.

Glad you shared your experience with us, sounds like everything went really well. What is "twilight anesthesia"?
It is an anesthetic in which you are not "completely under" but relaxed and comfortable. A much safer alternative. I thought the surgery was 20 minutes, when in fact we were in there for an hour and a half. No grogginess after twilight.
Oh that's cool, never heard of that before!
Thats great ive. Been terrified of plastic surgery but reading all the comments. From. LL WHO HAVE. GONE FOR IT. HAS RELEIVED MY MIND A GREAT DEAL. IM READY FOR A NEW LEASE ON LIFE. THANKS FOR YOUR REVIEWS.