Chin Implant As Part of a Facial Rejuvenation by Dr. Catherine Winslow, Carmel IN, Definitely WORTH IT!

Massive weight loss had left my face and neck with...

Massive weight loss had left my face and neck with sagging skin that aged me. On 12-12-13 I underwent facial rejuvenation by Dr. Winslow, which included seven procedures -- among them a chin implant and neck lift. The result was nothing short of dramatic. I am thrilled! Dr. Catherine Winslow is an extremely talented and experienced facial plastic surgeon.

My neck was awfully saggy with a large amount of excess tissue. Honestly, I felt like a St. Bernard with my jowls and neck hanging off my once pretty face. The chin implant enabled the neck to be pulled even tighter, and helped my overall appearance because I had a chin that was slightly weak.

The photos above speak for themselves. I am 50 years old and Dr. Winslow made me look like I am in my 30s. I will post additional photos at a future date.

The cost of $14800 was for all seven procedures. I do not know what the cost of a chin implant would be alone with Dr. Winslow.

You may read my entire face lift review.

Thanks for the face, Dr. Catherine Winslow!!!!

I love my face after plastic surgery with Catherine Winslow M.D. She is super talented!!! See more before and after photos on my RealSelf reviews and on My Bariatric Life photo gallery on Flickr.
Catherine Winslow

Dr. Catherine Winslow did 7 facial rejuvenation plastic surgery procedures on me on 12-12-13. I am so very glad that I chose a facial plastic surgeon, and specifically that I chose Dr. Winslow. She is super talented and affordable, comparatively speaking. Her work simply blows me away, and I will say that the photos on her website are only a small fraction of the wonderful work she has done on thousands of patients. Just wait until you see the results she calls up on her wide-screen monitor in her office! Simply amazing!!! I searched long and hard for a plastic surgeon to do my face work and I am so very glad that I found Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery. All of my interactions with Dr. Winslow and everyone on her team have been completely wonderful: Professional, personable, and passionate! On all accounts, this has been my easiest of plastic surgeries, and in large part that is due to the treatment and care I received from Dr. Winslow and her team. Obviously that would be meaningless if I did not receive the great results I did from my facial plastic surgery. And on that account, I think my results speak for themselves. I give my highest recommendation for Winslow Facial Plastic Surgery for anyone considering facial plastic surgery. I think you will be amazed with your results and your experience., just as I am amazed with my results and experience!

Perhaps I should look elsewhere for your story? Under facelift? Hope you tell your progress. I can certainly see the outcome is fantastic!!!
Breath-taking-- your surgeon is definitely an artist as well as a gifted surgeon. So happy for you!!!! I'm have the same 7 procedures done in Savannah with another artist: Dr Michael Huntly. It's so nice to see someone else has had them all done at once. He says it may be 5-6 hours. Do you know how long your multiple procedures took?
What a difference eh? Really enjoy all your reviews and information, it's so helpful, you look great! Can't wait to look as good as I feel!
Beautiful and congrats on your weight loss!
Thank you and thank you!!
Beautiful results-your doctor did a brilliant job!!!!!
Thank you! I am so glad that I found her!
Congrats on your results.
Thanks very much!
Ur face look beautiful, n very natural(^_~)!
Thank you! Dr. Winslow is VERY talented.
Congratulations and so happy for you.
Thanks a bunch!
You look amazing! Good for you!!
Thanks, sweetie!
You look fab! Very chiseled neck/jack line now. Did you have your chin implant done at the same time as your facelift or separately?
Thanks a bunch! I had everything g do e at once.