So Happy! - Carmel, IN

I was at dinner this evening with my husband. We...

I was at dinner this evening with my husband. We ran into some dear friends we had not seen in almost five years. The couple simply complimented me by saying " you look so refreshed and so happy...absolutely radiant." I was so humbled by their kind words because for so long the furrows in my brow and the overhang on my eyes had caused me to look tired and angry. Even when i was rested and happy ...fellow co workers and others would ask me if i was tired or upset.
I had met Dr. Jones years prior when he helped my brother after an almost fatal car accident. The way that Dr. Jones and Dr. Sando teamed together saved my brothers leg.
I consulted with Dr.Jones in May of 2013. I felt so cared for and understood by him and his assistant. The way the entire process was explained was comforting. Dr.Jones had informed me that often times facial surgery is the most difficult to get thru post operatively due to the psychological effects it can have during the healing phase.
This evening as i felt and looked happy and confident in my appearance ...when complimented tonite while dining with my husband of 25 years...i felt the need to write a review for dr.jones and share my experience. As i am sure the few first weeks i may have been a handful ...needing constant reassurance...dr.jones never let me down. He was there to always give me the positive encouragement i needed. After the first two weeks i was looking good and could see how beautiful my brow and eyes would look. So...thank you Dr.Jones for giving me my rested, peaceful "radiant" results...i am happy to know such a wonderful surgeon and person.
Sincerely,
M.M
Carmel,IN.
Carmel Plastic Surgeon

Such a wonderful person . Absolutely amazing plastic surgeon. Thank you Dr.Jones!

Hooray for your success story! It must've felt so incredible to be complimented in that way. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
That's wonderful!!! What type of brow lift did you have?