Glad I Waited...found the Perfect Doctor - Carlsbad, CA

I rode the weight gain, weight loss roller coaster...

I rode the weight gain, weight loss roller coaster for all my youth. In my early 20's I had 2 children and the toll everything took on my body left me with terrible self esteem and a bad body image.

I saved for nearly 6 years and finally had my surgery a year and and a half ago. My surgery was the best possible. I had a tummy tuck and lift with small implant. I healed remarkably and am so pleased with my results. The confidence boost, got me into the gym and since the surgery I have lost 25 pounds.

Dr Reagans team took care of me with exceptional care. I would highly recommend him.

Some tips:

• Ask lots of questions about what to expect during recovery.
  • Go for a low incision-you cannot even see mine when I have undies on.
  • Do the two surgery's at the same time-the pain from tummy tuck was so great, I didn't even feel my breasts!
  • Know that you might feel some sort of sadness when you stop taking the pain meds-you are basically detoxing! I didn't know this and was kinda worried.
  • Know that you will feel and look better. $ weeks seems like a long time when you are watching the hours go by during recovery. It is so worth it!
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

Amazing experience all around. Dr. Reagan is top notch and treated me with the best care possible. He even came in on Mothers Day to see me.

Thank you for sharing your story and tips with us! Interesting point about going off the pain meds. Would you mind updating your cost to at least a ballpark for what you paid to have this done?

I'm glad all went well for you and that you're enjoying your new bod. Congrats on the 25 pound weight loss. That's fantastic!