Liposculpture with Fat Transfer - Carlsbad, CA

I saw Dr Seare in 2011 for a consultation about...

I saw Dr Seare in 2011 for a consultation about liposculpture on my abdomen and upper back (bra line). I also had concerns regarding my breasts. After nursing, they just weren't the same. He recommended an "around the world" liposuction, which includes your abdomen, sides, flanks, and lower back. Basically the full circumference of your abdomen from ribs to hip bones. He also recommended auctioning the upper back as well.
Then he talked to me about transferring the fat into my breasts instead of implants, and I was hooked! What is better than having all of your belly fat put in your breasts!
We did 2 separate procedures because if the amount of fat, and also the fat transfer. It's best to do that in 2 stages because your body re absorbs about half the fat.
The end result is fantastic! I went from a B cup to a DD. My waist is curvy like an hourglass, and I don't have the back fat lines where my bra is anymore. I am very pleased with my result, and would recommend Dr Seare to anyone interested in plastic surgery.
Carlsbad Plastic Surgeon

Dr Seare has an excellent bedside manner. You can tell he really cares. He does this to help people improve self esteem, which can improve quality of life. He's direct and honest, and tries to work with any budget.

Cam u post before and after there pricing is alot more reasonnable thsn any la physiciams

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well for you and you got the results you were looking for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!