Rhinoplasty - Medellin, Colombia

I have always hated my nose. People have made fun...

I have always hated my nose. People have made fun of my nose, and I has made me feel very self-conscious. But finally I will have rhinoplasty!!! My surgery is schedule for next Monday, and I am freaking out. I am also having a breast lift/augmentation surgery. Thank you everyone who has share their story, it has help me a lot. I promise to share my surgery experience.

New nose... i love it!!!

Side by side

Milton Rincon

amazing!!!! you look so beautiful!!!
Thank you so much Natis! You look beautiful as well!! Love your results!!
Linita you look great!!!
Thank you!! :-)
your nose was completely normal. It is so cute now, perfectly pointed
I have a hard time believing anyone would make fun of your nose! It looks totally normal to me. People can be so cruel! Like everyone else has said, be careful with what you have done. Because it looks nearly perfect as it is. I don't think it needs much work if any. Good luck and I hope the best for you!
i thought these were after pictures. your nose is fine be careful of perfection
good luck with surgery :)

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! Your nose looks lovely to me, but it's you that has to be happy with it. Be sure that your surgeon is extremely experienced with rhinoplasty and can show you a LOT of before and after photos. Communicate like crazy so he knows what you do and don't want from this surgery.

And please keep us posted throughout your journey!

I don't think your going to see a big change in before and after as your nose on these photographs looks straight enough to me.maybe it's not your nose but just you that needs sorting
you are beautiful, i love your tip
I really don't ser anything wrong with your nosr
What don't you like about your nose?
I think its too big for my face. I don't like that I have like a small bump and that my nostrils are so big as well.