Benelli Mastopexy for Tuberous Breasts (WITHOUT BA) - Cape Town, South Africa

I am almost three months post op after having a...

I am almost three months post op after having a benelli mastopexy (donut lift) for my tuberous breasts. I was adamant that I didn't want breast implants, so my surgeon suggested just having the areola reduction with a slight lift (1cm). After the surgery I was delighted with the results. My areolas were tiny compared to how they looked before and my breasts had a much fuller, rounder look to them.

Granted, it did take about three weeks for all the swelling and bruising to subside. Although I am still pleased with my results and don't regret the surgery in the least, and my scars are already whitening after such a short period of time, the areolas have unfortunately stretched out quite a bit (definitely still much better compared to what they looked like before though!). If I maintain a good posture, they look fine. However, as you can see in the last photo, when I lean / slouch forward, they take on the saggy, snoopy appearance, which I still find bothersome.

I am now trying to decide whether it's worth having a revision surgery, or if they will just stretch out again. As I said, this is still leagues better than my 'before' pictures, which I have unfortunately deleted.