Loss of Peripheral Vision and Eyelid Surgery - Fayetteville, NC

I had no idea how much my "heavy eyelids" had...

I had no idea how much my "heavy eyelids" had affected my peripheral vision, until Dr. Dickerson took a look. I completed a field vision test through my eye doctor, to find out that I had significant loss of vision, particularly in my upper vision area. Dr. D and staff worked with my insurance company to document and ensure that the surgery was medically necessary, and went above and beyond when my insurance approved the surgery. My surgical authorization was approved before the letter was received, and Dr. D's staff called and received an extension to the surgery. I was scheduled right away, all my questions and concerns were addressed both before and after my surgery, and my recovery has been, as expected, uneventful. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. D, Tony, and all the staff for their caring, compassion, and attention to detail. I have complete confidence and trust in their care. And, I already have compliments on how well my new eyes look!
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dickerson not only explained my procedure, but also gave me a complete packet of information about what to expect, before, during and after surgery. I had time to read through, make notes to myself about questions unique to my health, so that I could research and ask my doctor.