worth it - 2 sessions. 2 vials per session - Cape Cod, MA

Must list price by vial. I have had 2 sessions. 2...

Must list price by vial. I have had 2 sessions. 2 vials per session. so $500 per vial. Supposed to go one more time may be 1 or 2 more vials. I have never had a treatment like this before. No botox etc. Found it to be quite painful but you can get through it. I bruised alot. More the first time. The second time only 1 bad bruise on my chin. The results are very very good so far.

Six and a Half Weeks...LOL

Still a bit of swelling under chin and at ears. Progress is slower now. I made the mistake of haveing my hair cut and colored last week. Tooo soon. Really hurt and I am not happy with the cut. Color just OK. Wanted to share my memory foam travel pillow. Loved it before surgery...now LOVE it. I can sleep on my side without my ears or tender spots being touched.
Hyannis Plastic Surgeon

Why did it cost 10, 000?
HI...sculptra did not cost $10,000...that was part of another review. I cant remember what cost that much. Maybe that was the total of all I have spent on this and that...Have tweek a think or 2 over the years. I think the scupltra was 1,200 total...and lasted 2 years. I did very much like it.

kanobe- do you want me to change the cost on your review to $1,200?

Hi kanobe,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad everything went so well. Where on your body did you have the Sculptra injected? That's nice you only had minimum bruising. Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to share we would love to see them. Welcome to the Sculptra community!

Thanks,