Radiesse for Nasolabial Folds - Canyon Lake, CA

I currently get Botox for my forehead and between...

I currently get Botox for my forehead and between my eyebrows. I am very happy with the results. I am 42 and have lost 135 lbs. I now have deeper lines around the nasolabial folds that bother me. I am getting married at the end of June and am scheduled to get the Radiesse in 2 weeks. I'm a little concerned that I might have bruising or swelling. Just wanted opinions from other patients. Thanks!

After Radiesse

Very happy with the results. . .
canyon lake med spa

I also had Radiesse in the nasolabial fold and am very impressed with the results. No pain and no bruising. My PS said if properly done you should have neither even though it is considered a deep injection. You look beautiful, I hope the wedding went well and everything is happiness and good.

Did you end up getting the Radiesse injections? I'd love to hear how it went if so. :)

Hi, Megan! I did get the Radiesse & am very pleased with the results! I got one syringe. I didn't want it to look over done! The results are instant & not as painful as Botox. I want to look refreshed and natural .I did it a month before my wedding .I would do it again in the future.
Wow lately most Radiesse reviews are good jeje...So you werent scared about all the bad reviews that have been posted here right? Im still scared about getting any filler and keep postponing it
I think that there's always a risk with any procedure. I feel very confident in my choice of aesthetician and explained to her what I wanted. Research the office for reviews and the person who you will see. It's worth it! ;)
I posted pictures. . .

Thanks for posting pictures! Since the smiles are so different its somewhat hard to tell the difference, you look beautiful and happy in both pictures! :)

Thanks!