Radiesse for Nasolabial Folds - Canyon Lake, CA

I currently get Botox for my forehead and between...

I currently get Botox for my forehead and between my eyebrows. I am very happy with the results. I am 42 and have lost 135 lbs. I now have deeper lines around the nasolabial folds that bother me. I am getting married at the end of June and am scheduled to get the Radiesse in 2 weeks. I'm a little concerned that I might have bruising or swelling. Just wanted opinions from other patients. Thanks!

Did you end up getting the Radiesse injections? I'd love to hear how it went if so. :)

Hi, Megan! I did get the Radiesse & am very pleased with the results! I got one syringe. I didn't want it to look over done! The results are instant & not as painful as Botox. I want to look refreshed and natural .I did it a month before my wedding .I would do it again in the future.

After Radiesse

Very happy with the results. . .

Please don't do it read more . Please is really bad product . Do some research please I have been suffering for over 6 months with this product . Please don't do it .
I also had Radiesse in the nasolabial fold and am very impressed with the results. No pain and no bruising. My PS said if properly done you should have neither even though it is considered a deep injection. You look beautiful, I hope the wedding went well and everything is happiness and good.
Wow lately most Radiesse reviews are good jeje...So you werent scared about all the bad reviews that have been posted here right? Im still scared about getting any filler and keep postponing it
canyon lake med spa