Not Worth the Money! - Canton, OH

Procedure was pain free however it did very little...

Procedure was pain free however it did very little improvement and I had 8 sessions. I felt "plumped" when I left but face deflated 2 days later. The true test was not one person told me that I looked "refreshed" "youthful" or even rested. The minute improvement that I did see faded very quickly and now I am out $1200
Joie De Vive

Everyone was wonderful....it just didn't work

I've had 8 treatments on my face/neck. All improvements have disappeared 3 weeks after the last treatment. Did anyone else have this experience??
Agree 100%. It does not last very long.
I am disappointed to hear that, I had my first of 6 treatments done on November 19, 2013. I did not see any results that was striking. The Thanksgiving holiday will delay treatment number #2 until December 3,2013. I am at the end of my ropes trying to get my face and neck to look ok. I am hoping the nasal folds can be treated also.
I agree as well... Worked while I was going weekly, got a one month follow up, looks great right after... Now seems back to the same crepey skin and deep lines on my cheeks. :(
I had eight treatments on face and neck March 2013 with zero results. The only thing I did get from the treatments was cystic acne from the goop they put on my face.

Thank you for sharing your experience, seasoned45. I'm sorry to hear the procedure didn't work out for you. :(