Didn't Work on my Little Chocolate Face

I wanted to share my experience because most black...

I wanted to share my experience because most black women don't even go to this extreme to little a younger. Its only been 2 weeks but after my swelling went down my improvement went away. On the first day I was beautiful but now my face is almost exactly like it was before I went to get it done. So, this is response is for women of color that might be considering this procedure, please don't be surprised if this doesn't work.

Also, you get no kind of guarantees with this...

Also, you get no kind of guarantees with this product. I wrote to the company directly and after you spend thousands trying to improve your face, if it doesn't work they had the nerve to say it just wasn't for you or me. Buyer beware, no one cares that you have to go to work and everywhere else looking really bad. It's not like makeup can cover filler. You would think they would try something else to help you. I want to report both companies About Faces Med Spa and Radiesse to the better business bureau but it still won't turn my face back like it was any time soon. This stuff could last for a year. I am so glad for forums where people can share with each other. My self esteem was low before I started now it 300 times worse but it helps to express my pain. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worse enemy, I sat in my car for an hour trying to figure how did happen to me, what in the world did I do to deserve this.
About Faces

I am not going to rate my doctor. I don't blame her because this didn't work for me

I am so sorry to hear this has taken such a hit on your self esteem. :( I didn't realize from your first post that anything had gone wrong, I was just under the impression you didn't see any change after the swelling went away. Are you actually seeing changes you don't like?

Please know you didn't do anything to "deserve" anything negative that might have happened, unfortunately sometimes those things do happen, but don't shame yourself for it. Sending you a big hug & hoping you are feeling at least a little better!!

First, I love your review title - very cute & has character. :)

I would love for you to share more info about this if you are willing to do so, such as which areas you had treated and how much Radiesse was used. Judging by the price you paid I'm guessing you had 2-3 ML's (??).

Also, I thought the information the doctors shared in this Q&A might be of interest:

Results from Juvederm Much Worse Than Restylane. Product or Injector?