Works Great for Length. Doesn't Darken the Lashes As It States - Canton, OH

Latisse works for length, but doesn't darken the...

Latisse works for length, but doesn't darken the lashes. I think they have improved about a 3rd of my natural length. I personally have a hard time keeping up with applying the liquid, so I just put it on before my makeup and wait for it to completely dry before putting anything over it. I hear it could change my blue eyes to brown by doing this, but I haven't had any problems. I've been applying it lightly for months, about every other day. I also put it on my eyebrows and it works a bit on those as well. I've learned you don't have to go out and buy another brush to apply it either. I just cut down the ones they give us to a very small small brush and any liquid that gets in the base of the brush (the ones I cut) is what I rub into my eyebrows. One bottle has lasted me over 5 months!
Joie de Vivre Laser and Medical Spa, Ltd.

Amy and her husband (Blake?) is great. Flexible hours and they care about their patients. Do not get permanent makeup done by their girl though. Expensive and the results are aweful. Not the mention she doesn't apply the tattoo correctly and the scabbing is so bad there is hardly any ink left on the skin anyway. She is a third party person contracted person though and not employed by the spa.

Thanks for sharing.  Any updates?  Everything still going well?

Comment from Lucy ann