So Far So Good - Canton, Oh

I had a lower face lift Jan. 2 and am very happy...

I had a lower face lift Jan. 2 and am very happy with the results and progress of recovery. My Dr. is an outstanding plastic surgeon and I had all the confidence in the world in his work. My swelling is going away slowly, as expected, and I have a tightness in the chin and cheek area but no real pain anymore. My only problem is hearing. My ears feel really blocked and everything sounds like I am hearing it underwater. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this? At my first check up , when the bandages came off, the Dr. cleaned out some blood but said all looked fine. He thought my ears would clear up soon but I don't seem to be getting any relief at all yet. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Akron Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Thottom did my surgery to repair a broken nose after and auto accident. He was great and my nose looks very good so it was a no brainer to pick him for this surgery.

Yes, I had the same thing with a mini lift. I talk on the phone a lot for my job and it felt like my hearing was really off. It got a little better each day and now it is totally gone. Took about 6 weeks. I felt a small price for the results.