Eyelid Blepharoplasty - Canterbury, Australia

I suffer from a heredity condition that results in...

I suffer from a heredity condition that results in drooping eyelids. Recently, this started to obscure my vision and resulted in persistent headaches due to my eyelids constantly needing to be held up. I was referred to Howard Webster and upon consultation I immediately felt confident and comfortable with him and his practice. I didn't feel pressured, and was told what to expect with the treatment. After two sessions 'under the knife', I am extremely happy with the results. I feel like I've got a set of 'fresh new eyes'. The surgery has made me look younger, and I no longer suffer from the headaches as mentioned above. I received exceptional care and treatment during the surgery and with successive follow up consultations. I would definitely recommend Howard, his practice and his Nursing staff at Linley clinic.

Hi there, great to hear about your results! I am also looking in to this surgery and was considering seeing Dr Webster also and saw your review! Do you have any photos that you could share? :)
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  That is so great that you got relief from your headaches and that you look younger!  Do you have any before and after pics you are willing to share?
Hi yes I have and will put them on in the next day or so
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon