No Folded Eyelids Only Left SCAR - Cancun, Mexico

Eyelids left scar only. Just scar without crease...

Eyelids left scar only. Just scar without crease folding. If you want to see picture in this matter, pls refer to the questions to the doctors on my profile.

The doctor told me that it would be folded as time went, but after more than seven months, it left scars only scars.

I raised the issue with this, but Sheri and the doctor did not respond to any.

The cost USD 8000 includes eyelids in the package. So, I cannot say how much it is since the package includes eyelids.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Through this website especially from 60 loving's review

I'm so sorry you've had an unhappy experience. We would love to see your photos here in your review to make it easier for others to visualize what you're describing. Will you be seeking a revision?

I did revision. The scar is dimming. You can see the scar on the questions on eyelids on my profile. The scar position is stable. Thank you.
Here is the link for your convenience. http://www.realself.com/question/30-days-after-double-eye-surgery-crease-folded
This website is so important to help people make healthy choices. This could impact their emotional wellbeing and prevent suicide and severe depression. For that reason I want post a review about my second nose operation which was done improperly. These surgeons continue to work on people even though they know they are not adequately trained or capable. People need this information at their fingertips. Nobody should exploit someone elses wellbeing and sanity for money. I believe in ethics and consideration for others, we are all human beings which need love and should not be ripped off and damaged. I can't believe there are doctors who are lifting the skin of a patient and not their fascia, or taking money for a procedure they are not equipped to perform. Oh my god, why this happenning? Something needs to happen to make surgeons AFRAID of doing the wrong thing to another human being!
Thank you for sharing your story and for posting your other review and questions about the horrible ordeal you've gone through. I think everyone should know that this doctor is not who he claims he is and uses two different names. One is his real name and the other is a modified version to confuse people. His real surname is VELAZCO with a "Z" and not VELASCO with an "S". He is no longer a BOARD CERTIFIED surgeon and has lost this very important medical status. To verify the credentials of any Board Certified plastic surgeon in Mexico go to the Mexican Board of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery website at www.cmcper.org.mx and enter the doctors name in the search box. This is the only organization in Mexico that Board Certifies (and re-certifies) every qualified Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon in Mexico. Here is the listing for Dr Rafael VelaZco Marin (aka VelaSco) that shows he is no longer a Board Certified surgeon - www.cmcper.org.mx/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1383%3Avelazco-marin-rafael&catid=3%3Acertificados-yo-recertificados&lang=us If you want to obtain additional information, do a search for him under the VelaZco name online. Please be careful and always verify the credentials of a Board Certified surgeon anywhere in the world. I hope this info helps others considering this doctor.
Dear Torontochick, I have learned the lesson. Thank you.