Disaster in Cancun, Scam by Sheri Burke and Dr. Valesco - Cancun, Mexico

Had a full face lift and arm reduction by Dr....

Had a full face lift and arm reduction by Dr. Valesco back in November 2012. Its been the worse experience of my life. Ended up with skin necrosis and a hemotoma and now after 8 months I need surgery here in Canada to repair the damage done in Cancun. I would never never recommend Dr. Valesco to ANYONE!! Its a shame that people like myself and many other have had such terrible experiences with those two!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He sure didn't know what he was doing. I will post pictures as soon as possible. My face is still full of wrinkles, My neck is also a disaster!!!!! Please don't go to Mexico, spend the extra money and get it done at home!!!!!!!!

I agree stay away from this Dr., he doesn't seem to know what he is doing and he charges for things you don't ever get and does not give your money back. Says you can come back and he will fix it. No way would I let him touch me again. I spent months in wound care her in the US and had to be cut wide open again by a plastic surgeron to repair all the mess that was left with infected stitches. My daughter had to have surgery again to after getting back to the states because of infection.
So so so sorry to hear your story, but I feel your pain. I will be praying for you because I know what an emotional time this can be.
Missmic, no I had done some research and Like I said Sheri had given me names of people that apparently went for surgery in Mexico - Cancun by this doctor, but who knows she probably paid them to say good things, knowing her she is capable of anything. Trust me, I guess I didn't do enough research!!! Should of stayed home in Canada and had it done here, in the the long run, it would of been cheaper.
Did you not read all the awful things many of us have said about this Doctor?? There are quite a few of us. I am just lucky I only ended up with a slightly lop sided face. Sorry for you! It has been a year for me now and my neck still swells on one side. Why I don't know, but I sure wish I did.
its healed but the scar is very much there. Something that wasn't there before my facelift. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Not worth going to mexico, cancun, they don't know what they are doing. Now I have to spend more money here at home which will cost me more than if I had originally done it here in Canada, sucks big time. I'm sure if you look on Sheri's site, she pays people to write good comments. She deserves to be locked up.
Fdimaio, So sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory results. Thank you so much for posting your dissatisfaction with said doctor and staff member to warn others. I hope that you are able to find a satisfactory resolve. Blessings

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. :( Is that how you look now or has it healed since then?

the scab is gone but the scar is very much there and almost all my wrinkles in my face are there too. Sucks big time that I went to Mexico, booked through Sheri Burke, stay away from her and Dr. Valesco!!!!!!!!!!!