Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Mexico.. Bad Dental Work. Complaint!!!! - Mexico, MX

Went on a dental tourism trip (bad idea) and ended...

Went on a dental tourism trip (bad idea) and ended up at Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry/Cancun top Dental. Was to have a smile make over that the clinic advertises as a "Hollywood Smile" and it all turned out badly. Principal dentists left open margins between the gum line and the veneers and crowns that they placed on. They are really white and look fake, and poor quality. My veneers are paper thin and one has cracked.

All the dental work needs replacing now! I needed several root canals because to much of my healthy teeth had been drilled down. I paid 7200 dollars to the clinic and it will cost me 20 grand to fix it. So with travel costs and money paid, and the cost to correct it all puts me over 30 grand. I should of stayed in Canada because there was no savings at all and my teeth were damaged. I have no way of going to a college of physicians with my complaints because Mexico doesn't have one and I have learned they are not regulated.
Dental tourism is a big risk and I found out the hard way by picking this clinic to trust. If you are reading my review and are considering a dental trip then I advise you to be careful and check the dentists and clinics out. There were many complaints and warnings but I didn't check till it was to late.
Thanks allot CCD!
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry

I am really disappointed and I wished I had seen all the complaints before I picked this place.

nope. on my own to pay for the mistakes they made. we got ripped off for sure.
Hello Petemac, my dental work was just as bad as yours. Its a long and costly process getting it all corrected. Hang in there buddy! Any refund come your way from Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry?

Thank you for the open and honest review.  I hope you are able to resolve all of the issues.

thanks kim, it will be awhile till i can get everything corrected. thanks for your well wishes and the note you left in my mailbox.

You bet..