Worst Decision I Ever Made - Cancun, Mexico

I had a augment and lift done by this clinic in...

I had a augment and lift done by this clinic in 2010 I was supposed to have Dr Gonzalez Cepeda, but he had someone else operated on me with out an explanation, I have since seen 15 other surgeons and I have to have a total revision, My breasts are droopy square and have horrific scars, the care you receive ends the minute your surgery does, they are dismissive and dont care about anything except taking your money, I will be going to Vegas to revise the surgery they did this year and will also be getting a Brazilian but lift as well. DONT GO TO THIS CLINIC READ THE REVIEWS ON THEM , if i had i never would have made this decision and only wish I had known better but I can help someone else from making the mistake of their lives. They will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to their clinic but when you get their they are bullies, rude and will do whatever they want. Don't use this clinic please look elsewhere. so many bad reviews if you look so start!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

The Doctor only did what he was told By Dr Gonzalez Cepeca, and none of it was what i wanted

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.