An Absolutely Perfect Experience - Mexico, MO

Modern facility, easy to find(right by the giant...

Modern facility, easy to find(right by the giant Cancun resorts). The equipment appears to be state of the art(I'm no expert but it seems obvious. My chair had a built in computer monitor so I could pick my own YouTube music videos).
The staff is super friendly, even entertaining our kids while some of our work was being done.
Dr Gavaldon suggested I not have 2 root canals which my local Austin dentist had told me I needed. She put crowns on those teeth and 5 months later, they're perfect. By comparison our Austin dentists seem like bad used car salesmen.
My wife and I had 3 crowns, a root canal and a mouthguard, at a TOTAL cost of $1,400.
Our local dentists had priced us at $8,500(admittedly, that would've included 2 unnecessary root canals :-) ).
Dr Gavaldon is a warm, caring person who obviously puts her patients in front of her income. And she didn't just pop in and out like everyone here does, she was by my side for 3 or 4 hours, fitting and re-fitting the crowns over and over until they were perfect. Which they are.
I had concerns about the whole idea of Mexican dental clinics but I can assure anyone reading this that you won't find a better experience anywhere. I'm 57 and have been to plenty of dentists in my life and my wife and I agree that this was in fact, by far the best doctor, staff and facility we've ever encountered.

It sounds like heaven--as far as dental stuff goes!  I want to know, did you have to arrange your own travel to Cancun?  If so, do you know if they are willing to do full packages and stuff as well, where they arrange all the airfare and give you a single price?

Could you post pictures of just your teeth, so we could see the quality of the work?  It sounds just too good to be true.  I'm in California, relatively close, but I've always been nervous about leaving the country for work.  Do you have to go back to Cancun if something needs to be fixed later or whatever?  Or does your US dental insurance cover stuff that goes wrong?

Thank you so much for writing your review!
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Dr Gavaldon and her staff are all superb.