59 Year Old Has Upper and Lower Eye Surgery - Canberra, AU

My upper eyelids had become so swollen, the...

My upper eyelids had become so swollen, the overhang had rubbed my eyelashes away. They were beginning to impede my vision. My lower lids were very puffy also and weer making me look very tired all the time.
Dr Vlad Was the only Surgeon i saw as he made me feel at ease instantly, His team of staff were all very professional, and it was a happy work place.
My surgery was a day procedure, i was home in the afternoon. While it was uncompfortable, it looked far worse than it felt.
It has taken more than 10 years off me. i look and feel so much better.My eyelashes are still growing back and i can now wear eye makeup again.
Dr Vlad's after surgery care can not be faulted. He is at your service 24/7. Not that i needed to call him. Just follow all the instructions and you will have a great recovery.
I would not hesitate in reccomending him or in having further surgery myself.
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Vlad is very easy to talk to, He listens without judgement, Puts you at ease instantly.And does not try to talk you into other surgeries.

He did a great job, what a wonderful difference your surgery made!
Wow I can't get over your results, they are so dramatic and amazing!
That is such a fantastic result!! It's opened your eyes right up :) Such a difference!