52 Yrs Stubborn Belly Fat, 5'3 79 Kgs (Size 16 Australian) - Canberra A.C.T.

Always have had stubborn belly fat especially ...

Always have had stubborn belly fat especially after the age of 40. No diets have ever worked to rid me of it. I saw some photos advertising it in a clinic and the before shots looked exactly like me so thought id give ita go after researching the actual clinic.
It is now 8 weeks after my first treatment and Ive noticed two little indents in the areas in the lower abdomen. Id like to have seen more but I am assured it does take this long and another 4 weeks to see the total 25 % of fat reduction for THIS treatment (it was recommended I have 2 - 3 )
Im not sure if it is worth the money yet. I do feel it is quite expensive and unless you can easily afford it Id think twice for the noticeable result can vary. I will report some more at the 12 week mark and say what I think then. Ill also let decide then if Ill go back for the recommended 2nd treatment. The interesting thing is there is no guarantee and I believe they are definitely making a mint on these treatments, more than the net result is worth!
CAPS Clinician

The clinician who acted for the Dr (who I haven't seen yet) was very friendly and informative, no complaints there. Good after care and recording of results.

Thanks for sharing your story so far, Stargirl. It can take a few months to see results. Have your results improved any since you started your review?