21 Days Post Op TT - Canada

TT,MR,hernia repair & lipo on my love handles....

TT,MR,hernia repair & lipo on my love handles. I have 3 boys and they did a job on my tummy. I work out 5 times a week running, spin,bootcamp & kickboxing. I am 5,4 and 160lbs. I have wanted a TT for 6 years and started saving 3 years ago. The pain is not as bad as i thought. This has been very emotional for me. We first thought my bb was dying then i had a pain in my leg so i had to be checked for a blood clot. Everything turned out ok thank god. But i still have a lump on my upper left side. I have had it since day one. First thought it was from the hernia but now my ps thinks it's my musle. So i have to rub it and hope it go's down. It is sore and feels bruised. I hope it go's soon.I am doing a lot better working around the house, driving and getting out. I do need a nap but i think it is because i am not sleeping that well yet. Sleeping on my back is driving me crazy I may try sleeping on my side soon.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

Went to spin class yesterday and felt ok. But...

Went to spin class yesterday and felt ok. But today my upper tummy was sore. I will not be doing that again any time soon. My twins have been giving me a hard time this past week and i am working again with all the house stuff on top of that. Today has been melt down day for me:( I think i have cryed 4 times today and even in front of my 3 kids. I also have been getting these shotting pains in my tummy and man they hurt. When i feel like this all i want to do is eat, drink and smoke. All the things that are bad for you.LOL Here hoping tomorrows a better day:)

I am almost 10 weeks post:) Where did the time go....

I am almost 10 weeks post:) Where did the time go. I have had lots of ups and downs but in the end it was worth it. At a about 8 weeks i started really see the light. I signed up for a 5k run at the end of April. So heres hoping i can do it. Hope all is well with everyone. My live is back craziness so i donot get on to chat with everyone.
Dr weinberg

Wow! Looking wonderful!
You look awesome!!
Phenomenal. you look so good girl!
How you feeling hun? Is it better now? Each day I think what will today bring? I see the doc and all I can think about is getting at least 1 drain removed! That would make me so happy!!!
You look really good in these latest pics, and you can tell you are still swollen where does all this freaking fluid come from I am so sick of it! Ughgh! You look fabulous! Thanks for being there for me, I was really scared how I was feeling but everyday is getting easier!
You are improving so much!!!!!! I need that reminder that it takes time!! Time for our bodies to heal!!!! Hope you are feeling better everyday!
Thanks each day gets better and better.
Hang in there you cam do it. Your looking great:)
Congrats on ur surgery! U really look great!
Oh ya, your side scars will lower a little bit as swelling goes down. :)
Thanks everyone. Sometimes girl just needs that boost
You look awesome! Even a difference in your pics from 16 days to 19 days! Good for you. Sorry you had a few scares along the way but all has turned out well. Best wishes for speedy recovery. :)
You look great!! And, way to go....saving for 3 years and finally get it is a huge accomplishment!!
Mr1972 I am with u on that. I told my friend I feel like a fat slob I just would like to feel like myself again.
My first day back to work today. I am 9 days post-op. I feel pretty good pain wise, but am I the only one who feels pregnant after my TT? With my compression garment on I swear my belly is round and still has folds in it! URGH. I know I should be more patient, but DANG!
Oh yes...feeling the same way and scared the little pooch, although much smaller than what was there, won't ever go away.
Wow!! Looking GOOD Georgetown!! :)
You look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
Thanks lady's. I am a little nervous of how high my scar is on the sides. My ps was a little concerned about my bb because it looked a little dusky. So that could mean necrotic.I did have a large hernia repair. But in end it turned out:)
WOW I think each pic is showing vast improvement your 19 day looks awesome! I appreciate you posting that first day pic so we know what to expect, it is not all pretty right away! It takes the bod a few days to start healing, I would be very pleased with how you are looking!
Bejewelme Thanks I have to say the first time i seen my tummy i thought holy shit what did i do:) And by the way congratulations on the weight loss you lok awesome:)
Results look awesome and will continue to get better!!!! Way to go!
Looking better and better in each picture! You should be sooo happy :)

Why did you think your belly button was dying? What happened and do you still think so? Thanks for sharing - Lydia