Revision Rhino Booked for April 16, 2014 - Canada

Hi everyone. I have a review on this site for my...

Hi everyone.

I have a review on this site for my primary, click here to read my review - but I thought I should start a new one for my revision experience.

In 2 weeks I will be having my revision rhinoplasty. It's almost been 1 year since my primary (11 months..close enough)... I know most will say to wait a year or longer before going under the knife again - but in this case, my surgeon and I both decided that it is not necessary.
I am seeing my original surgeon for this revision. I trust him 100% and hopefully we get it right this time!

For the fee - Primary Rhino was $8,300 & revision is free of charge.

The problem with my primary is that he used a suture to hold my tip up.. however as the time went by, scar tissue grew on my tip and the suture was not strong enough to hold it up. This time around, my surgeon will use cartlidge to create a graft and rebuild the tip of my nose. I also asked him to shave down my bridge a bit more to add more of a scooped look to my nose.

The only thing i'm worried about now is the recovery. I remember how hard it was to sleep at night with my nose being all plugged up and having to sleep elevated. I'm not looking forward to re-doing all of that again!

Hi, just wanted to see how your revision went?
Have you had your revision? I wish you all the best.
Hi J, looking forward to following your journey this month! I am also having revision surgery this month, on the 29th. Sooo exciting and terrifying at the same time. I try to read only the good reviews..lol, nothing like self delusion hey,
Hello again, I hope this time you and your doctor can achieve the look you're going for. Sending you lots of positivity your way! keep us posted and good luck! :)
I don't blame you for not looking forward to recovery time. It was hard for me when I had my revision. My nose was clogged and couldn't breathe well through my nose leading to sleepless nights days. But it was worth it after all and I'm glad it's over. I hope you get the nose you've always wanted with this revision. Please keep us posted.
Thanks for starting your story over hear in Revision Rhinoplasty. I hope it goes better this time! Keep us posted.