Revision Rhino Booked for April 16, 2014 - Canada

Hi everyone. I have a review on this site for my...

Hi everyone.

I have a review on this site for my primary, click here to read my review - but I thought I should start a new one for my revision experience.

In 2 weeks I will be having my revision rhinoplasty. It's almost been 1 year since my primary (11 months..close enough)... I know most will say to wait a year or longer before going under the knife again - but in this case, my surgeon and I both decided that it is not necessary.
I am seeing my original surgeon for this revision. I trust him 100% and hopefully we get it right this time!

For the fee - Primary Rhino was $8,300 & revision is free of charge.

The problem with my primary is that he used a suture to hold my tip up.. however as the time went by, scar tissue grew on my tip and the suture was not strong enough to hold it up. This time around, my surgeon will use cartlidge to create a graft and rebuild the tip of my nose. I also asked him to shave down my bridge a bit more to add more of a scooped look to my nose.

The only thing i'm worried about now is the recovery. I remember how hard it was to sleep at night with my nose being all plugged up and having to sleep elevated. I'm not looking forward to re-doing all of that again!