So Pleased! - Canada

I had an amazing experience with this procedure,...

I had an amazing experience with this procedure, everyone working there was extremely nice including my doctor. The procedure itself was a breeze! I could barely tell when I was receiving the needles for freezing the area and when the miradry machine was going I could only feel slight suction. At times I would feel a warmer spot but this would only last for literally two seconds and then it would be gone. That night the swelling and sensitivity began to set in but the entire thing was tolerable only was slighting uncomfortable especially to put your arms down. However the next day was much improvement and continued to get better everyday. I had the procedure done exactly a week ago and I'm back into my regular routine, working out and sports. I have been able to wear shirts I never could before and not have to worry about any sweat stains! I'm about 90% or more dry and cannot wait for my second procedure.

I had to go to the states to get this proceedure and the results still are great ! It reduced by atleast 90% i still have to go back for another one where I'm positive it will be gone after! Even if I forget to put deodorant on its completely fine no odour and minimum sweat compared to what it used to be
Update?
Where in Canada did you receive the treatment?, is it offered in Canada?
Gabriela

My doctor was amazing ! She was so nice and had an amazing staff, she made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. I was extremely nervous, literally shaking, but she helped immensely!