tricks to application - Canada

Hi, I've used Latisse since Jan 1, 2014. I was...

Hi,

I've used Latisse since Jan 1, 2014. I was told to pout a drop in the cap and use the supplied brushes....Got to be kidding me! I had a tube of liquid liner with a brush that was almost empty. So I washed the whole thing in hot hot soapy water. rinsed in hot water and disinfected it all a glass of rubbing alcohol. Let dry. Since I had 2 3ml bottles I put the contents of one bottle in my sanitized liner unit. No waste and more precision to the application. I don't use this at night, I use this in the day. Yes I know they tell you at night. But if the product has no dissipated then it could spread..not wanting hair on my lid or cheek, I use it in the day. After I cleanse, I put my eye cream on. Under and on my lid, but not too close to the lashes. defeats the purpose. Then I grab my new liner dispenser, and start from the outer and work inwards. One dip per eye. By the time I get the rest of myself ready, It has already been absorbed. I find that the very fine brush from my liquid liner unit is perfect for application. No over spread of the product, great precision, and no waste!
"Bat your eyes at me Darhling!!"