Jac - Canada

I’m 53 years old, and perimenopause, my once...

I’m 53 years old, and perimenopause, my once beautiful long eyelashes are now short and very thin, only noticeable when I wear mascara. From what I understand it’s from hormone changes in my body. Some people blame it on too much makeup, however, not in my case. I decided to get eyelash extensions @ La Cascada Day spa in Niagara on the Lake, Ont. Nicole took before and after pictures of my eyelashes. I was totally infatuated with my new eyelashes; she also mentioned to me I should try Latisse. I thought it was strange, she would be recommending this to me as this would make her loose business. So I put it down to, it must be a lost leader for her. She known’s I’ll be back. So I went out and bought Latisse online.

The first three weeks that I used Latisse I started shedding eyelashes way more than usual, however at that time I thought it was because of my eyelash extensions, Nicole kept assuring me my eyelashes were getting healthier. Anyhow, I did some research and found shedding eyelashes in the first few weeks of using Latisse has happened to a few other people. Also, I must say, I took a close look at my lashes and found several dark and strong little new lashes after 5 weeks, then after 6 weeks there were a lot more new growth.

I am so excited… However, I’m still getting regular treatment for eyelash extensions, but my new eyelashes are coming in strong. After 4 months I will get rid of the eyelash extensions and give you an after picture. That’s all I can do at this point. I hope this helps.