Labiaplasty -Canada

My labia has always been a problem for me, causing...

My labia has always been a problem for me, causing pain when I do sports, and when I wear certain clothes. So I decided to get it done; I told my mom, went to my family doctor to get a referral, and saw a plastic surgeon. I was really nervous, but it ended up being a decent experience. I only needed pain meds the day after, and then I went back to normal Advil to help with the swelling. But my entire labia is swollen and purple, and there's some red on the incisions, is this normal? its only day 4, but should I contact my surgeon?

Week Two

All swelling is gone!! Pain hasn't been an issue, but walking due to the swelling was, so I took more time off than intended. But it was worth it! The stitches are dissolving, and I feel great!

Happy!

It's been over 3 months now and I no longer have any worries or scar tissue.
dr barr

What method did he use? Wedge or trim?

Can u email me his information he has the best price so far. Does he do vaginiaplasty as well? ****@yahoo.com

Can you post a picture of the final result? I am also from Ontario and looking for a good surgeon to do mine :) thank you
I apologize I'm not from Canada. I'm not posting pictures
??? I wasn't asking you lol. I was asking the person that posted this...
I'll be busy this week but I'll try to this coming weekend. The difference is amazing! I'm so happy
hi can you post a recent picture. also i wanted to ask what sort of anesthesia he used?
who is ur doc? how much was the procedure?
Dr Scott Bar. And just a little over 1000
thanks!
Yes that is completely normal.. Don't worry!!