Juvederm in the Tear Trough is a Nightmare

I wish I had checked in here before I went on whim...

I wish I had checked in here before I went on whim to fill in the hollow in my tear troughs with Juvederm Ultra plus. What a mistake!

This is the second week and now I have two small sponge bags under each eye, one worse than the other. What was supposed to make me look better, ended up making me look worse. I am not even sure if it filled in the hollows or not, or I can see are those bags under my eyes.

After reading reviews here, I realized it could have been worse, like getting bruises and discolorations. I do not have any of that. The bags are not noticeable in the daylight but you can sure see them with overhead light that I have been avoiding ever since.

I do not want to go back to the doctor to get it dissolved because of the horrific reviews I read here. I have been massaging and applying warm compressions, hoping to wear out.

I wish I knew how long this nightmare will last. I also have very thin skin and that was probably the reason I should have never had it done.

Not any more once I had it dissolved. I never tried it again..
Hi,
Not any more once I had it dissolved. I got too scared to have it again under my eyes..
I would like to know if you still have problems with juvederm under your eyes.

I did it 2 months ago and I'm a bit scared cause every morning I wake up with bags under my eyes. Thanks for your time!!

Not experienced enough in this field.