Superb! - Canada

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one...

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one bit, even dentists. But ladies you do have to suffer to be beautiful!

I have a "beer" budget but after yrs of illness & stress my face is showing it so I decided to just have my worst (I think) problem "juvedermed" (I really investigated it before I went) and stopped taking asprin two weeks before - everyone should do that. Went for a consultation and Dr. said do you want it NOW - I was over the moon.

He just did marionette lines for now and a day later I have a TINY bruise on one side - what a difference - I love it, want my whole BODY done!

Do your research ladies - juvederm should not really be injected on the "Upper Face" too much, that's Botox or Thermarge. Good Luck!

I can't stress enough about RESEARCH on your OWN before you step foot in to the doctor's office. This arena is changing practically daily! and even a qualified doctor doesn't have the time to look at everything. He seemed pleased I had done my homework and was questioning him on everything. Like I said I take a low dose asprin each day and read I shouldn't for two weeks prior to procedure, reduces brusing. The first thing he asked me was what medications I was taking and exclaimed GOOD GIRL when I said I'd stopped the asprin.