Superb! - Canada

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one...

Guess I'm lucky, needles don't both me one bit, even dentists. But ladies you do have to suffer to be beautiful!

I have a "beer" budget but after yrs of illness & stress my face is showing it so I decided to just have my worst (I think) problem "juvedermed" (I really investigated it before I went) and stopped taking asprin two weeks before - everyone should do that. Went for a consultation and Dr. said do you want it NOW - I was over the moon.

He just did marionette lines for now and a day later I have a TINY bruise on one side - what a difference - I love it, want my whole BODY done!

Do your research ladies - juvederm should not really be injected on the "Upper Face" too much, that's Botox or Thermarge. Good Luck!

I can't stress enough about RESEARCH on your OWN before you step foot in to the doctor's office. This arena is changing practically daily! and even a qualified doctor doesn't have the time to look at everything. He seemed pleased I had done my homework and was questioning him on everything. Like I said I take a low dose asprin each day and read I shouldn't for two weeks prior to procedure, reduces brusing. The first thing he asked me was what medications I was taking and exclaimed GOOD GIRL when I said I'd stopped the asprin.

Hi cool,

You have provided some important info for the community to know about Juvederm. I love that you want to have your whole body done, that is funny. :) Sounds like you did a lot of research which is also very important. How long had you been thinking about having this procedure done? Are you going to continue with it in the future? Please keep us updated and we would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing.

Thanks so much for your review,

Hi there Britt,

So nice to hear from you! Strange, the "marionette lines" seemed to appear overnight - well, not exactly! but were not so noticeable to me anyway. There is lots to do with this face, but as mentioned the "beer" budget prevents me from having Botox as it doesn't last. I was only thinking of having the procedure for about 2 weeks, but did LOTS of investigation (didn't even know your site existed). I hear that Juv. doesn't last as long on the lower face but with this result I know I'll have to get it done again when needed. No pictures....I'm afraid of Paparazzi - I wore black glasses into the doctors as TMZ was stalking me!!!!!(lol)

BFN

Hi Limey,

No prob on the pictures, we completely understand. Have you considered other fillers that can last up to a year, like Radiesse or Restalynne?

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi again Britt. Here's me always touting about doing your homework and I've never heard about Radiesse! That's another I will fully investigate. Yes, I've heard about Restalynne but didn't discuss with my doc about that, and he didn't bring it up about the lines I had done. He just said Juv. is better than anything so I took his word for it. I read Juv. can last UP to a year but not on everyone and maybe not on the marionette lines. You've given me food for thought and will make me investigate more! Why, have you heard of these two being good for the procedure I had....or for another part of the face? I'd like to know your thoughts. Too many problems I see with fillers (except Botox) on upper face. He would like to do a Co2 laser, but I'm a bit leary reading reviews and the fact you're as red as a clown's nose for quite a while and might have to hide for a week. I think my reg. GP had something like this done a while back. I felt so bad when I blurted out to him - What Happened to You!! (I know better now) and he just said he'd had a treatment because of years of doing outside sports, etc. I did post a question re CO2 though.

Thanks Britt for giving me more work....investigating...just kidding, that's so helpful, I appreciate it. Hey, if I come and work for Real Self....do I get discounts on procedures??! Just kidding....but I do live close to Seattle!!

Hi Cool,

I am basing my question on what other community members have mentioned in their reviews. For more info on either treatments you should checkout the reviews in the links i posted above. Both communities are very strong and could provide excellent info. Sorry for the extra work ;) We at RS like to provide out communities with extra information for them to think about. ;)

Keep us posted,