Juvederm Injections Not Big Enough - Canada

I received juvederm volbella a few days ago and at...

I received juvederm volbella a few days ago and at the time of the procedure I was alittle scared because my lips were so big when I left, I only wanted half but decided to do a full syringe since i have full lips as is. within the hours before I went to bed they became even more inflamed (which I knew was normal). In the morning they were still incredibly big but by 24 hours they have gone down and look normal enough that i don't feel embarrassed going out in public. However my concern is that now all the swelling has gone down or at least i hope it has because my lips are perfect this way but theres not a huge difference, i was hoping for more of a change and my lips are slightly bigger . im wondering if i should go for another half a syringe on the lower lip or if i will regret it after

Great results! I see you are from canada. Which medi spa or surgeon did you go to? Thanks!
Thank you ! yea I went to dr. Jaggi Rao. He did an amazing job, my recovery time minimal
Thnx for ur reply!
How do they look now that you've had a few more days to see your results?  Did you already pay for a full syringe and have some left over?
Hey, now the swelling has gone down more so my upper lip is smaller. I haven't went for another syringe yet. I do like the shape of my lips now that its been 5 days. I was considering going for another half of a syringe and adding a bit more to the bottom and top. I wont get charged for the half syringe so im considering going for it, only concern I have is that it will look unnatural and I wont like them .
Can you just do some of the half syringe instead of all of it?  Like half of it?
Ya I was thinking of doing half. Right now I have a full syringe in my lips so I think adding another half might be just the right amount. I deff wouldn't want to add another whole syringe.
It take a little trial and error to figure out how much you need- let us know if you decide to get the half injected and how you feel about it!