Microdermabrasions, Chemical Peels, IPLs and More for Severe Acne Scarring - Canada

Pros: Nothing Cons: Made my skin super...

Pros:
Nothing

Cons:
Made my skin super sensitive
Scars are still there

After doing more research iv learned all the treatments iv had arent specifically for red scarring. i dont have any more money to waste on my skin..please just tell me something that will work once and for all .

I have severe acne scarring and have had multiple treatments for it, none of which have done anything for me. Iv had microdermabrasions, chemical peels, IPLs, and more. if anything its made my skin worse because its super sensitive. i want VBEAM to treat the red scars, will it be safe after so many treatments that didnt help???

Get a Retin A treatment perscribed by your dermatologist. It is great for acne scarring because it works at the cellular level, thus promoting new collagen growth. It will peel away co-existing problems including acne scarring. I hope this helps.
I had acne scarring as well, and had a series (5) of laser treatments - alternating profractional and fraxel lasers, that worked really well! I also had Sculptra (Injectable) to remove any remaining scarring. I am thrilled with the results. If you are in the GTA -I highly recommend Dr. Sapra at the Institute of Cosmetic and Laser Surgery. He and the staff have been fantastic!