Just Had It Done...- Canada

I haven't seen very much from Canada, so I thought...

I haven't seen very much from Canada, so I thought I'd weigh in. I recently had the procedure done with Dr. Rice and overall, could not have been more pleased with the staff/team/doctor. They truly are a family there and put my worries (which were irrational at times) at ease. I feel thankful that I had this experience there.

My cellulite areas were on my back of thighs and butt... areas that I tried so hard to work out and fix and get rid of - with no success. And I lead a very active life!

I was terrified reading some of the forum posts here - so much pain, use of the word "disfigured", just made me ALMOST chicken out. Almost.

I decided to proceed with it because for so long, all that I've wanted to do is feel good about my body. Which I do, with the exception of the cellulite. I didn't want to feel insecure or afraid to show my legs, which I did, and was tired of.

I had the procedure last week on Thursday and have since spent the time laying low and recovering. I listened to the clinic - wore the garment right away and all the time, took arnica/the other brusing/swelling meds when needed and the antibiotics/t3s. I'm sore - and right now SO ITCHY - but it seems to be going well. I'm on day 5 and moving around stiffly but not absurded slow. The itchyness feels as if it's the worst part. I'm bruised - but not as much as I thought - and moments of crazy pain are few and far between. Perhaps I'm lucky?

I play sports actively so am taking 2 weeks off to heal before rejoining the mix, but I think I'm well on my way...

As for results, it's too soon to tell. Between the marker marks on my butt to the fact that it's only been 3 days, I'm looking forward to starting to see results 3-6 months out. I also have a swollen tush... it'll be nice when that extra padding wears off ;)

Overall, I'm excited about the future :)

They were perfect. 110% dream team.