Just Had It Done...- Canada

I haven't seen very much from Canada, so I thought...

I haven't seen very much from Canada, so I thought I'd weigh in. I recently had the procedure done with Dr. Rice and overall, could not have been more pleased with the staff/team/doctor. They truly are a family there and put my worries (which were irrational at times) at ease. I feel thankful that I had this experience there.

My cellulite areas were on my back of thighs and butt... areas that I tried so hard to work out and fix and get rid of - with no success. And I lead a very active life!

I was terrified reading some of the forum posts here - so much pain, use of the word "disfigured", just made me ALMOST chicken out. Almost.

I decided to proceed with it because for so long, all that I've wanted to do is feel good about my body. Which I do, with the exception of the cellulite. I didn't want to feel insecure or afraid to show my legs, which I did, and was tired of.

I had the procedure last week on Thursday and have since spent the time laying low and recovering. I listened to the clinic - wore the garment right away and all the time, took arnica/the other brusing/swelling meds when needed and the antibiotics/t3s. I'm sore - and right now SO ITCHY - but it seems to be going well. I'm on day 5 and moving around stiffly but not absurded slow. The itchyness feels as if it's the worst part. I'm bruised - but not as much as I thought - and moments of crazy pain are few and far between. Perhaps I'm lucky?

I play sports actively so am taking 2 weeks off to heal before rejoining the mix, but I think I'm well on my way...

As for results, it's too soon to tell. Between the marker marks on my butt to the fact that it's only been 3 days, I'm looking forward to starting to see results 3-6 months out. I also have a swollen tush... it'll be nice when that extra padding wears off ;)

Overall, I'm excited about the future :)

They were perfect. 110% dream team.

Congrats on getting your treatment done! I'm glad to hear that overall, you are doing ok. Hopefully the itching will ease up for you soon.

How far down the back of your thighs did your cellulite go?

I had cellulite from butt to back of thigh, mainly upper thigh to minimal on lower thigh. Im on day 6 now and ooooh look at all the pretty colours of bruising haha. I honestly think the worst part is how itchy it is!!

I can imagine constantly being itchy and not really having anything you can do about it could get irritating quickly.

Please keep us updated on what is going on - hearing each person's journey is so helpful! Hoping you sleep ok tonight despite the itching!

I am also in Canada and going for consultion on mon mar 25/13 . Just wondering how you are doing now after a month? and what other tips you can give? when can you start exercising again?
hi christine, I'm doing great! the healing was easy with the exception of the first two weeks which was sore but manageable. arnica and t3s were super... lol. I started exercising 4 weeks after the surgery (running/soccer) while wearing the medical compression shorts AND running shorts. I started walking the dog about two weeks after. already I'm starting to see visual improvement! are you going to Dr. Rice? he was fantastic.