Tomorrow the Big Day ...- New Brunswick, NB

Say goodbye BOOBIES. hello bubbies .... goodbye...

say goodbye BOOBIES. hello bubbies .... goodbye back troubles.
I received my last call this morning for my surgery time tomorrow.
have to be there for 6 am, I am his first surgery, I am so excited and nervous at the same time.
I have been waiting for this for a long time, but scared to death of being put under! I have had surgeries before and I also hate that feeling, before they put you to sleep. and waiting in the bed before they come and wheel you into surgery, is the longest wait of my life. Maybe because I am so scared. Ok I have to calm down... whewwwwww!
wish me luck everyone, I just took a before picture 5 min ago, so when I post the surgery pics I'll post the before with it to.
12 hours to go!
New Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Congrats! Hope you are healing well!
well day 2.... I didn't sleep much last night for some reason, very restless, I think I am lying down to much, but still feel weak. My new Bubbies are amazing, I feel the difference in my neck and shoulders already. so day of surgery was in at around 8 am, and I looked at the clock in recovery, and it was 10:10am. I was in my room before lunch. forgot how bad hospital food is...ewwww. one of the nurses attending to me, had got a breast reduction which was great because she knew what I was going through. the next morning, doc seen me and said everything went excellent, and he was pleased. the drains we removed at the hospital...... wow that really hurt when he pulled them out, was not expecting that at all. but once the burning went away, from the him pulling all that tubing out, I felt ok. I started at a DD before surgery, and he said he brought me to a B+, I am very swollen right now, so not sure what the end result will be. now the doctor that did my BR does not let his patients wear a Bra for 2 weeks after surgery, he told me he sees better results with the no bra. I feel very funny not wearing one, especially I have been wearing one since the age of 13. so after almost 30 years it is had not to put one on. I noticed also the top of my tummy is swollen, I am sure that is just fluids. anyone else notice this? would I do this again...FOR SURE... and anyone even thinking about it, just go ahead and do it. especially if it is covered through Medicare, that the province of NB will cover, as long as it is medical reasons. I will be posting daily reports, and also getting some before and after pics up for you all to see.
everything went well, surgery was at 8am, in room by 11 ish, then was released this morning, so I am home, with some pain meds, no drains they were removed this morning. I already feel the difference in my back and neck.... wonderful. will take pics tomorrow feeling kind of tired right now, just feel like resting. I pulled through the operation with no complications, just wanted to let everyone know. thanks for all the good wishes!
Best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery!

Welcome to the community.  Thinking about you and anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Good luck!!!!
Good luck! :)
Good luck tomorrow!
Wishing you all the best tomorrow !
Very best of luck! Just think how nice it will be not to have to think about anything while you're under -very restful!! And so much to look forward to! Xx