Excited but Nervous As Well - Canada

There is really nothing new or special about my...

There is really nothing new or special about my story. I have always had large breast for as long as I can remember. I have been coming to this site for a while now and have found it to be so encouraging reading the stories here. so i decided to post.
Breast reduction has always been on my mind but i guess i was just too nervous to go for it. I want to be pain free, i love beeing active but my large 38I are always on the way.
I am excited to get this done, but as the date get closer, i find myself freaking out and telling myself that these larges boobs are not soo bad. My surgery is schedule for june 8 and I am less than 2 weeks away.

I am not sure as to what to get before my surgery, i already got my bra from walmart, other than that i have no idea as to what else i would need. Any suggestions are welcomed..

hi congradulations on your surgury please let me know your experience i hope all is well god bless please stay i touch
I just caught your post & realized you had your surgery just yesterday!! WOW! Congratulations!! I had mine Mya 30th so I know were you're at right now. Take your meds, get lots of rest, drink lots of water & don't overdo it at all!!! the first 3 days were the worst, after that you're going to be amazed at the difference to your life this surgery is going to make.

ps, i'm in Canada too, Nova Scotia to be exact. what part are you in?

Good Luck!