Rippling on 1 Yr Old Saline Implants

I was always self concious of my flat chest. Since...

I was always self concious of my flat chest. Since I was a young girl I had wanted a more curvy figure.

I got saline implants a yr ago. I love them except I have been experiencing rippling due to exercise and low body fat %. I had very little pain or difficulties.

My only regret is chosing saline over silicone. I can feel the bag/ ripples in certain positions.

I am 5'3 and 110 lbs. I had 300 cc saline breast implants placed under the muscle a little over a year ago. I have always been active, but recently started training for fitness competitions (including a once a week intense chest workout). I have noticed a significant amount of rippling on the sides and bottom of the implants. How can I correct this issue? If I stop my chest workouts or decrese the amount of weight will it correct itself? If not is there a way to minimize rippling without replacement? Thank you.

He made me feel very comfortable. Was direct but had great bed side manner. Very nice staff too.

hey. Im recently concerned about my implants. I've never had a bit of trouble with them until after my pregnancy. I've had my silicone implants for 10 years, just recently i've began to notice a very rippled feeling under the surface. equal on both sides, its not visibly noticable, but it feels gross to me. could this be my breast tissue reattaching to the implant after my breasts returned to their normal size?

i also have rippling due to low body fat but mine are silicone so you didn't make the wrong decision. i'm 5'4 107 lbs, also work out a lot. had 460 ccs replacement over the muscle in aug. 2008 they rippled immediately, i thought it was the size so i had them redone in feb. 2009 only 300 ccs under the muscle. they are rippling & there is an indentation. can't win!

same here! I have silicone 325 cc's and they are ripping too! I just got them done a month ago! I am 5'6 100 lbs and am pretty active also! I guess it's all in the body type! I'm so disappointed cuz I spent more money for the silicone to prevent rippling!