My Experience of a Breast Augmentation - Campbell, CA

In a nutshell! I'm 4 weeks postop. Had very...

In a nutshell! I'm 4 weeks postop. Had very few problems/pain due to GREAT painkillers which I only took for the first four days or so. Was back to normal activities and work (personal trainer) after just under two weeks. Now I'm able to pick up heavier weights which is great, just have to get used to the strange feeling it causes! Loving my new assets but WISH I had gone bigger! Don't make the same mistake I did. GO BIGGER!!! Seriously, I was told everyone wishes they had and now I'm part of that statistic. I got too worried they would look 'too big' and even went down a size! BIG mistake! I had the procedure done as they looked too small for my muscular body and I wanted them to be more similar in size. I recovered quickly which makes me feel more confident about having the procedure done again in the future.

Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! I love reading success stories like yours. What sort of implants did you go with?

I'm now almost 2 months post op and pretty much...

I'm now almost 2 months post op and pretty much back to normal. I've starting working out again hard. There was some discomfort in the beginning but I'm getting used to the feeling now and it doesn't bother me much anymore. Still finding my range of motion is a little less at the moment though.

I had silicone gel implants. So far very happy with them. Need to start using a scar cream as my scars are looking quite red. I have been given a sample of Kelo-cote, a client of mine said it was excellent so I will probably purchase some online.

Really enjoying wearing nice bras and looking better in my clothes. My only regret is the size!!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

She was great, she met with me three times for consults before I even decided to go ahead with the surgery. The receptionist/assistant also met with me three times to help me pick a size.