36 Years Old Male Upper, Lower Abdomen and Flanks - Campbell, CA

I've done the diet and exercise thing. Went from...

I've done the diet and exercise thing. Went from 22%bf to 10% and gained a good amount of muscle. I suffered a back injury and within 3 months, all the fat I had lost came back. I decided to have the procedure to rid myself of the fat cells for good. It looks like it's almost all gone and I'm only on the 3rd day. Can't wait for the swelling to go down! Will post pics after swelling goes away!
Thanks for starting a review- we are looking forward to your pics and updates!

Before training, to before Injury

After getting hurt, I pretty much reverted back to the same look, with a little more muscle.
CONGRATS!!!!! I wish you a speedy recovery and great results. Will stay tuned for pics Thanks.
Thanks bella! I'm wearing male spanks now. Not feeling too manly these days. Lol it is super tight!! I call them Manks... Your pics look great btw. :)
HAHAHA!! Too funny,but you gotta do what you gotta do. Think of your Hard rock abs as the end result. Thanks :) i try for 43! lol Happy Hump WednesDay!

Transformation in 5 months with diet and exercise

Look before smart lipo was muscular with the same before midsection. It all came right back. :-/
Hey you. Hope you have a Happy Labor Day Weekend!! I am going to update tonight!! You &some other woman must have talked to my ps in secret. I had my post-op&lipo consult and he is NOT trying to do smart-lipo on my flat abs as he said.
Happy Labor Day weekend to you also! Hope you enjoy it! He is NOT? Probably because you look awesome already?
I updated tonight and NOPE!!! He will NOT! :( he recommended cool sculpting &if i don;t like it he'll discount my lipo :) He knows i am a picky perfectionist! Thanks but i am just ok. :/ Today i woke up sick. i'm home in bed,drinking lots of water.
Dr. Anamika Sharma

Dr. Sharma was good. She pulled more fat out of me than we both expected. She was kind and patient. If you pay in cash you may be able to get a better rate. It was affordable. It was painful at times, but not unbearable.