Someone Please Help Me - Campbell, CA

Im post op 1 day and im 27. I did my upper lower...

Im post op 1 day and im 27. I did my upper lower abs and hips. Is it normal to have my skin look as if its hanging off my body? Im freaking out after reading alot of the bad reviews. I plan on exercising alot. During the procedure it was many times painful they kept adding more solution but it wasnt helping. It did tickle over the ribd and hip bone. Im in a lot of pain
if I get up but dsnt hurt after I ll

physican skin and weight center

internet search

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

How are you feeling now that it's been another couple of days? Are things any better?

If you're really concerned with things, it might be a good idea to contact your doctor for some advice. When is your follow-up?

Thank you for your concern. I am feeling better. The dr told me I wasnt fat my stomach muscles were extremely stretched. So not as much fat was taken as was told would be during the consultation. My hips still look big my stomach has gone down some.

Hopefully it's just a matter of time and waiting to let the swelling go down. I know it's difficult to be patient, when you want so much for the results to show through, but time does make all the difference.

Do keep us updated and let us know how you're doing and progressing.

Kirsty