My Smart Lipo Experience - Campbell, CA

My experience was nothing like I thought it would...

My experience was nothing like I thought it would be. It was better! I am one happy camper and I have to say that I look and feel great!
After my 3rd child I always wanted to have lipo suction but just never had the money or when I did have the money something else would come up. So I promised myself that before I turned 40 and If I found some one that would perform the procedure for under $5000 I was going to jump on it, and that's exactly what I did. I went in for my consult and met with a lovely young lady who got me really excited about having smart lipo that I promptly scheduled my pre op and surgery dates. As the date approached I grew a little scared yet I was still excited! The surgery was a breeze despite a little I experienced during the procedure, but the nurse would give me more medicine and I was fine. The tugging and vibrations did feel weird but no excruciating pain what so ever. After surgery I had a lot of drainage and little pain. I drained for about 3 days and when I took of my compression garment I was in awe to see my tummy so flat. I have to admit that I have good and bad days. Some days I'm flat and others I'm a little swollen, but surprisingly I had no bruising.
Oh and I forgot to mention I had my surgery on a Fri. and went back to work on Tues. so no real down time, which was great! Now that I've mentioned all of the good things about my surgery, I feel I need to tell you about the not so good things. Now don't get me wrong I'm completely satisfied with the work Dr. Sharma did on me but the itching is driving me crazy, but benadryl does help. Also the lumps are pretty painful but i just massage them and they'll go away. Also I know I'm only 4 weeks out but I'm still numb in certain areas. Other than that I feel great! I can do something I haven't been able to do in years...tuck in my shirt. lol! I can fit jeans I haven't worn in years. And I'm constantly getting compliments and that in itself is amazing and a wonderful feeling.
I will keep you posted on my progress.
Elk Grove Dermatologist

My doctor was great! She was super nice and had the best bedside manners, and she explained everything to me before she did anything. We watched "This Christmas" and talked while she did my procedure. The procedure was about 2 hrs long and painless for the most part. However I did experience burning in certain areas, but she would give me more medicine and I was okay. All in all I am very pleased with my doctors work.

Did u work out alot
You look great!!!! How are you doing? Can you post anymore updated pics? I am going to have my procedure done on Thursday 11/7/2013, and seeing your results have truly inspired me.
You look great. I am also 4 weeks out and I'm enjoying my new shape. I still have swelling and my hips, lower abs, and back are quite numb.
Thank you, I feel great! and I'm glad you'r enjoying your new shape. I can't wait to see my final results.
Me too!