Cellulaze Hurts - Campbell, CA

I had the procedure May 23 and am still VERY sore....

I had the procedure May 23 and am still VERY sore. I did front, back thighs and butt. It took 4 hours and that includes the prep.
The prep was SO painful. Once numbed, the 3 hr procedure was not that pained. I've got some intensive bruises That will take another 2 weeks to fade. I'm so happy to have this behind me. It has been way more painful than they tell you, but I know that it will be fabulous. My Dr spent a lot of time on me. He and his staff were great.

I had the procedure 37 days ago and I really feel...

I had the procedure 37 days ago and I really feel like I should not have done it. I'm still very sore, front & back thighs and butt.
I went without my garment this weekend for the first time and It was uncomfortable to walk because you feel every bounce of every steep. The constant itching is keeping me awake at night. I feel like I can't do any exercise besides gentle walking. I feel like my muscle tone is going to hell in the meantime.
I have had cosmetic procedures done in the past with great results and I fell SOOO discouraged and disappointed by this one.
The video I watched at a cellulaze presentation said that you only have to wear the compression garment for 2 weeks, which is a huge lie. They made it sound like 2 weeks of discomfort, no problem.
I really wish I had not done it.

I had cellulaze done on the front, back and butt...

I had cellulaze done on the front, back and butt area on May 29th. I kept my compression garment on for 2 months, all the time. Can someone answer the question as to why I'm still discolored on the front of my legs. Plus I now have spider veins on my front leg in one area where there were none before. The cellulite on the butt and back of legs look a little better, but the front looks worse than before. This brakes my heart. It's been 4 months!!!

The Dr and his staff are extremely polite to you and to each other.