32 Years Old, Fuller & Larger Breasts - Campbell, CA

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Lepore...

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Lepore and his staff. My experience there was beyond wonderful from the first moment I walked in the door for a consultation to my last post-op follow-up appointment. This was my very first surgery so I was really nervous to go through with it. Dr. Lepore and everyone who works there makes you feel like you are their only patient, which put me at ease and made me feel really comfortable. He performed breast augmentation surgery using the silicone "gummy" implants, under the muscle. I'm small framed and wanted something natural-looking, so I went with the low profile and decided on 410 cc. I was a full A and now I'm a full C/small D. I shopped around quite a bit in this area and he was by far my number 1 choice. He is extremely knowledgeable and has been doing this for a long time, but he's up to date with the latest techniques and products. I worked with Jane to go over scheduling the surgery, payment, and she helped me with any questions that I had prior to the surgery and after. She is so sweet and always remembers who I am when I go in. She really cares about the patients and wants to make sure you're happy with the results. Before and after the surgery, if I had any questions or concerns that I needed to talk to Dr. Lepore about but didn't necessarily need an appointment for, he keeps an open communication via email. He would always get back to me the same day, sometimes within the hour. In his emails, he would always tell me to go ahead and schedule an appointment if I'd feel better if he took a look at it himself. My goal was to make sure they looked natural, and that's exactly what I got. He recommended a range of sizes that would fit my frame, and he was dead on correct. I just went to my last scheduled appointment, but he let me know if I want to come in again in 3, 6, 12 months, etc, to feel free to do so if I want to check in with him. He's not the least expensive, but I wouldn't recommend finding a plastic surgeon based on price. His prices are competitive, and you can't beat the quality. I am so happy with the results and the experience there. I did the research already... choose Dr. Lepore!
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Your results look amazing! You are definitely right about not shopping based on price, for such a life changing procedure, you should look at results not saving money.
Great advice on choosing your doctor...don't shop by price! Glad you love your results. You look great. Congratulations!