Basal Skin Cancer - Mohs Surgery – Campbell, CA

Dr. Noodleman performed Mohs procedure basal skin...

Dr. Noodleman performed Mohs procedure basal skin cancer removal on my left cheek. Dr. Noodleman has 25 years experience and has performed several Mohs procedures. He is certified in Mohs. Dr. Noodleman prepared me with all the facts options risks answers and information I was looking for to prepare for my surgery. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff was beyond amazing! I did not have to use a cosmetic surgeon to revise my scar. My scar after 1 year is very minimal and I do not wear makeup. I would chose no other but Dr. Noodleman for this procedure. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. Dr. Noodleman did a fabulous job!

Thanks for sharing with us :)

More Pics.

Oh my goodness, those pictures!  Would you mind adding an update to your review to talk about your healing process?  I think it would be really helpful for anyone who has questions about this surgery.  Thanks!

I am doing just fine. It has been over a year now and the scar is very minimal with just a tiny thin line. I do have a small dog ear from the stitching which is not very bad as you can see in the picture.

Most recent picture.

Your healing looks really amazing.  I would never know you had undergone any procedure based on the pictures.

Looking good! :-)

:-)
can anyone share there experience with the removal of a basal cell on the BRIDGE OF THE NOSE SPECIFICALLY HOW THE STITCHES HEALED ON THIS LOCATION. THANK YOU
San Jose Dermatologist