1st Timer-Laser Hair Removal Brazillian

My bikini area is the only area that I have to...

My bikini area is the only area that I have to shave everyday. (I dont-always, but I should/could) The last few years I have been considering laser hair removal, but I have never even had a brazillian wax, so I have been hesitant. (the pain... the exposure...the pain...) I finally decided to jump in. I was told about 6 treatments $99 each and I'll be pretty much hair free.
So I had my first treatment today - full brazillian, using the yag laser. (I guess this is the less painful one, which I was happy about - I've heard of bad experiences of burns and I asked to start with this one) The laser has a blast of super cold air that blew constantly and it helped so much with the pain! It was so much less painful than I expected. It really only hurt a little on top where my outer lips meet (where the hair is more concentrated) and some in that general area. I shaved at 6 am this morning (before work) and had the treatment at 3 pm, its now 8:40 pm and I'm super smooth down there, usually I would have stubble by now. No redness either (like a sunburn - I was told that could happen). They said I would notice a huge reduction in hair already. I have another appointment in 5 weeks. I will post a couple pics.
Thank you for taking the time to share, look forward to your update.
Jen

Jen was very professional, made me feel very comfortable. Kept me informed of what was going to happen and she was very fast too =)