1st Timer-Laser Hair Removal Brazillian

My bikini area is the only area that I have to...

My bikini area is the only area that I have to shave everyday. (I dont-always, but I should/could) The last few years I have been considering laser hair removal, but I have never even had a brazillian wax, so I have been hesitant. (the pain... the exposure...the pain...) I finally decided to jump in. I was told about 6 treatments $99 each and I'll be pretty much hair free.
So I had my first treatment today - full brazillian, using the yag laser. (I guess this is the less painful one, which I was happy about - I've heard of bad experiences of burns and I asked to start with this one) The laser has a blast of super cold air that blew constantly and it helped so much with the pain! It was so much less painful than I expected. It really only hurt a little on top where my outer lips meet (where the hair is more concentrated) and some in that general area. I shaved at 6 am this morning (before work) and had the treatment at 3 pm, its now 8:40 pm and I'm super smooth down there, usually I would have stubble by now. No redness either (like a sunburn - I was told that could happen). They said I would notice a huge reduction in hair already. I have another appointment in 5 weeks. I will post a couple pics.
Jen

Jen was very professional, made me feel very comfortable. Kept me informed of what was going to happen and she was very fast too =)

Thank you for taking the time to share, look forward to your update.