Breast Reduction! - Camden, NJ

Hi, My name is Sinea and I had a Breast Reduction...

Hi, My name is Sinea and I had a Breast Reduction July 6th and it was the best choice I have ever made. As soon as I woke up I could feel a difference. I was lightened! I have been trying to do this since I was 16 and finally at the age of 20 everything fell into place :)

Right now I am still swollen and went from Very Large to a C-D when Im completely healed. I never wore proper bras because I low saggy droopy breast.

Set aside from appearance i had back pain and X-rays to prove it!

Pros about the Surgery: Waking up you dont feel a thing, I had no drains and at most the pain I feel Post-Op is around a low 5 out of 10. You can move around and you can see you breast forming into beautiful things x)

Cons: Healing is pretty long it take a 2 months to heal but a full year to get your actual shape and size.
Another thing is If you have breast one larger than the other, you breast might not be the same size. Or the nipple might be out of place.

For my Im not sure but my nipple might not be even but thats only because one side is swollen more than the other- no worries.

I can see though on my left side if both heal the same they will be PERFECT :D

hey guys im back! stitches are gone they are even and the size large C to D :) im so please any questions let me know!
you should post before and after pics so we all can see your results. and also did you pay for the reduction yourself or did you have insurance cover it?
HI IM JUST SO EXCITED FOR U GUYS AND CANT WAIT FOR MY TURN IM GETTIN A REDUCTION AND A TUMMY TUCK AND IM READY MY FIRST APPT IS AUG 30 AND CANT WAIT TILL THE ACTUAL DAY THAT IM A NEW ME SO I JUST WANT A FEW INPUTS ON YOUR THOUGHTS.

Where Im at Breast Reduction is a Big ?thing many women come in to have it i one day so i didnt see my doctor much after the surgery, Its only a handful of the Breast Reduction surgeons to go around that huge hospital to be at my every whim and call but they were the sweetest nurses and most helpful as ever x)